Indoor Baseball approved by Larimer County Health Department for 2020
Our indoor baseball program and facility (Edge Sports Center) have been reviewed and we have received approval from Larimer County Department of Health and Environment to run our Indoor Baseball league in Nov/Dec 2020.
FCBC and Edge Sports Center have rules, as required by Larimer County Health, about masks and distancing for fans.
- Regarding spectators/fans: Due to current circumstances and evolving protocols, please watch for updates each week. For the first 2 weeks (Nov7 and Nov14): for 3rd/4th Grade, 5th/6th Grade, and 7th/8th Grade -- no (0) spectators/fans allowed for practice days (Nov7 and Nov14). For 1st/2nd Grade and Pre-K / Kindergarten, each player may have (1) spectator/chaperone. If a parent is the Coach, the Coach counts as the (1) spectator/chaperone.
- Everyone 10 years old and older must wear a mask to enter the building. Those younger than 10 years are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Once players are on the field, they can remove masks.
- Coaches are required to wear masks at all times.
- Fans are required to wear masks at all times and social distancing is required.
- As new groups/teams arrive for their time slot, they will wait outside the building until Edge Sports Center staff provide guidance on which doors to use for entry and exit.